Product Info, Datasheets
Expansion Boards and Shields
Store: Buy Here
The datasheet of the Pyscan is available as a PDF File
- Pyscan libraries to use the RFID/NFC reader are located here
- The accelerometer library is here
- Accelerometer: ST LIS2HH12
- Ambient light sensor: Lite-on LTR-329ALS-01
- RFID/NFC reader: NXP MFRC63002HN, 151
The Windows 7 driver for Pyscan is located here.
For other Operating Systems, no driver is required.
The pinout of the Pyscan is available as a PDF File
The board features a single cell Li-Ion/Li-Po charger with a JST PHR‑2 connector. When the board is being powered via the micro USB connector, it will charge the battery (if connected).
3D model for case design
- Please see the [3D model] (/gitbook/assets/PyScan_v0.7.step) (step format)