The datasheet of the L04 is available as a PDF File.
The pinout of the L04 is available as a PDF File
The drawings for the L04 is available as a PDF File.
Please note that the PIN assignments for UART1 (TX1/RX1), SPI (CLK, MOSI, MISO) and I2C (SDA, SCL) are defaults and can be changed in Software.
Here are some basic power usage measurements for various scenarios.
- Idle : 36.2mA - Whilst the LO4 is idle. but awake
- Lora transmit : 141mA - Whilst the LO4 is transmitting a Lora Payload
- WiFi AP: 116mA - Whilst the LO4 is serving as a Wifi Access Point
- Wifi client : 110mA - Whilst the LO4 is serving as a Wifi Access Client
- Bluetooth : 116mA - Whilst the LO4 has bluetooth active
- DeepSleep : 5.5 uA - Whilst the LO4 is in deepsleep
Tutorials on how to the L04 module can be found in the examples section of this documentation. The following tutorials might be of specific interest for the L04: