Pycom Devices (Features/Hardware)
All members in the current family of Pycom modules are powered by the ESP32, supporting the following features:
- 512 Kb user available internal storage (external SD card also supported)
- Up to 96 Kb of RAM available for user MicroPython code.
- Hardware Floating Point Arithmetic
- Up to 24 GPIO Pins
- 2x UART
- Bluetooth (BLE currently)
- LoRa (LoPy only)
- Sigfox (SiPy only)
- hashlib MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512 hash algorithms
- AES encryption
- SSL/TLS support
Click the links in the list above to see more details on that feature. For all available modules and libraries, please visit the Firmware API Reference section.